Arthritis Is Curable
"The wish for healing has always been half of health."
(Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
Osteoarthritis for most sufferers means...
...stiffness – pain – limited range of motion – jogging hurts – walking hurts – standing hurts – those damn stairs – worn out cartilage – wear and tear – bone spurs – cysts – inevitable part of aging – irreversible – incurable – the causes are unknown – medical bills – learn to live with the pain – lifetime pain-management – drugs – NSAIDs – steroid injections – adverse effects – medical bills – joint replacement surgery – make compromises – don't be too active – pain – medical bills – medical bills – pain – medical bills...
Stop for a moment and take a deep breath. Ask the following important question to yourself:
Where are you now?
If you are not sure about the correct answer, I'll help you. You are sitting in a prison with four invisible walls.
- One of the prison walls is the growing pain in your joint which takes away your freedom of physical activity.
- The second prison wall – a robust one – is the mainstream medical community, which promotes pure symptom treatment instead of cause treatment, and makes you lose hope by saying that your condition is irreversible.
- The third prison wall is your unhealthy lifestyle facilitating cartilage damage and preventing cartilage regeneration.
- The fourth prison wall is the biggest. It is you. Do you wonder why?
Believe it or not, the key to healthy joints is neither fancy medications nor genius medical experts, but only you yourself. In fact, it is only YOU who are responsible for taking charge of your health, because ultimately you are in the driver's seat for your own life. You are the creator of your reality, which also means that your joint has developed pain and inflammation not out of sheer boredom, but because it has got a good reason for it!
As a matter of fact, pain is only your body's way of communicating with you and protecting you. It is not a punishment, it does not mean that your body is bad, but it is an important, often life-saving alarm system indicating that it is you who has been doing something wrong.
Let me explain this with an example. When you touch a hot coal, do you react by taking your hands away, or by crying for drugs that can relieve the unbearable pain? In this case, who is to blame? Your body reacting with pain, the hot coal in your hands, or YOU holding the hot coal in your hands so stubbornly? Arthritis pain is actually not much different from burn pain. In both cases, your inner alarm system detects that something wrong is going on and quickly warns you to do something about it.
Since it was you who attracted osteoarthritis into your life, only you can cure it. Therefore, if you just passively endure your condition, don't expect any improvement in your health. As resignation is your biggest enemy, stop being a passive observer of your life and waiting for the magic pill that will cure this joint disease! It is high time you shifted your thinking toward a broader perspective on health and became an active participant in your own treatment process.
How to Begin?
Step 1. Take Personal Responsibility for Your OA!
In order to get cured, you need to understand that your joint pain didn't come just out of the blue, but it is the result of a destructive, unhealthy lifestyle your body cannot tolerate anymore. Increase your chances of getting healthy by being pro-active, not just reactive to changes in your health!
Step 2. Educate Yourself!
Get the information that helps you achieve your desired goal. As the solution comes easily if you understand the root of the problem, focus your energy on finding out the underlying cause of your osteoarthritis.
Step 3. Take Action for Your Health!
Start to follow a treatment strategy based on what you have learnt. Maximize those conditions that facilitate cartilage repair and minimize those conditions that aggravate cartilage damage.
Step 1. Personal Responsibility
The first step is the easiest to complete, because it is only a matter of decision making. It takes only a couple of seconds. You just need to give two honest answers to the following two questions:
- Are you willing to accept that solely you are responsible for your life and happiness?
- Do you believe that you can influence your health by the choices you make?
Yes, or no?
If your answers are 'NO', please don't read further because I don't want to waste your precious time.
If your answers are 'YES', you have already got over the first obstacle and made your first step to health!
Step 2. Get Educated, Get Healed!
Have you ever wondered why osteoarthritis cannot be cured by conventional means? The answer is simple. Mainstream medicine ignores the underlying cause of this chronic disease and focuses on symptom treatment only!
- Pain-killers, NSAIDs, and cortisone shots can temporarily create the illusion of relieving pain while causing a series of harmful side-effects. But however stubborn you try to mask your pain - which is your body's main warning signal – it will come back as soon as you cut off your drugs indicating that the underlying cause is still there!
- Joint replacement surgery has been promoted to be an effective procedure to relieve pain. Removing the affected joint, throwing it into the garbage and replacing it with a large piece of metal – which usually needs to be replaced again in 10-15 years – is the ultimate solution mainstream medicine can offer to you. But butchering your joint is nothing more than a radical symptom treatment and still does not address the underlying cause. Certainly, no one would ever treat patients with migraine by cutting their head off. Then why is it widely acceptable to treat joints in a similar way?
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis Only If You Address the Underlying Cause!
Treating the symptoms only is not enough, getting rid of the cause is the solution. When determining the root of your pain, you should take many factors into consideration including years of bad diet and poor activity habits. After finding the cause, you can easily improve your joint health by breaking destructive lifestyle patterns and forming new habits that increase your body's self-healing and regenerating properties. Keep in mind that you are far from being a machine that simply wears down over time! In fact, your body is an intelligent system which always strives to maintain or re-establish optimal healthful conditions. Therefore, your only task is to help your body heal itself with a healthy lifestyle.
Did you know that ...
- ... contrary to conventional medical belief cartilage is able to repair itself?
- ... appropriate lifestyle changes can facilitate cartilage regeneration?
- ... osteoarthritis is not just a simple wear and tear disease but it is primarily caused by biochemical changes in the articular cartilage?
- ... lifestyle factors influence body chemistry?
- ... thousands of former OA sufferers in Germany could dramatically reduce joint pain using 100% natural strategies which address the underlying cause?
Step 3. Take Action Now!
No excuse is big enough to justify the destruction of your body with bad choices. However, breaking unhealthy habits is everything but easy as it requires courage, determination and commitment. The first steps are always the hardest, especially if you are uncertain about where to start.
In my three years of research on the work that has been done in the area of osteoarthritis I've found overwhelming evidence that — despite what mainstream medicine tries to make you believe — it is possible to cure OA without drugs or surgery! My eBook program "Arthritis Is Curable" is an up-to-date compilation of relevant information, which provides comprehensive, easy-to-understand strategies for treating osteoarthritis 100% naturally. This program helps you relieve pain and improve quality of life simply by teaching you how to focus on the underlying cause instead of masking symptoms.
Remember, an aggressive chemical war against joint pain and inflammation may offer temporary relief, but it is definitely not the way to health. Instead of fighting against your symptoms, you need to address the root of your joint disease. It also means that in order to get cured, you must actively participate in the healing process. Shifting your way of thinking toward a broader perspective on health is one of the most crucial steps you should take if you want to get rid of your severe symptoms. Since my eBook program focuses on the underlying cause of osteoarthritis, it will help you understand why you have this degenerative joint disease and how you can reverse it without any expensive drugs or surgery.
What Will You Receive in My Program?
- informs you about various aspects of osteoarthritis treatment offered by mainstream medicine
- explains the real causes of osteoarthritis
- goes through the role of exercise and diet
- tells you what you need to know about dietary supplements
- teaches you how to eliminate pain naturally
- makes you aware of what facilitates cartilage repair best
- provides you with a specific step-by-step program and a detailed list of Do's and Don'ts
For only $39.99, you can download the entire guide right away to your computer. Because I want your complete satisfaction, I am backing this product with a 60 Day — 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with my eBook program, just let me know within 60 days and I will refund 100% of your money — no questions asked!
Before Starting My Program, Get Motivated by the Success Stories of My Customers
Why Waiting When You Can Get Access to Reliable OA Relief Now?
Ordering “Arthritis Is Curable” means instant access to an easy-to-follow guide in digital format (PDF) which means you can start curing your painful joint right at this moment! In this 138-page-long eBook you will learn:
- The real cause of OA
- What aggravates your symptoms
- How to reduce pain without expensive drugs or surgery
- Why your cartilage can't repair itself, and what to do about it
- The best strategies to facilitate cartilage repair
- What are the best and worst dietary supplements
- Which diet fits you best
- How to get started
P.S. Self-doubt is natural, but don't let it get in your way! If you lack self-confidence and you don't believe that you can get healthy again, always remember that suffering from osteoarthritis is neither your destiny, nor an inevitable part of growing old. Good health is the normal state of every human being, and you are no exception!
Your payments will be made through ClickBank’s order form which is the most secure and trustworthy online method of payment worldwide. You will receive a downloadable e-book program. You will NOT receive a physical package shipped to you in the mail. This e-book will be immediately available for you to download and get started right away after ordering. This program is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this website. The e-book download will be in PDF format, so you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open the files.